Monday, September 17, 2012
Convince me I should vote for Romney
This is simple. Romney needs all the votes he can get. Here's your chance to convince me that he is the right guy to run the country as of the 2012 election. Of course, any information you post will be researched by me, and if the facts are true, I may change my mind and vote for Romney instead of Obama. So far all I have gotten from Republicans are regurgitated lies from Faux (Fox) News and the Republican candidates. Please reveal to me any lies you have heard from the Democratic side. And PLEASE do your own research on non partisan web sites. Faux News is owned by huge corporations which tell their newscasters (I use the term loosely) what to say. Any source which is corporation owned is not going to be unbiased. this leaves public based sources. I realize that veering from Faux News is scarey for you Republicans, but take a walk on the wild side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment