BREAKING NEWS:
During a 5 year residency in the state of Utah, it has been revealed that Romney had three sister wives.
During a 5 year residency in the state of Utah, it has been revealed that Romney had three sister wives.
During a 5 year residency in the state of Utah, it has been revealed that Romney had three sister wives.
Oh, what? You say that I am repeating a large lie so that the public will eventually consider it the truth?
I learned it from the 2012 Republic Convention.
BREAKING NEWS:
During a 5 year residency in the state of Utah, it has been revealed that Romney had three sister wives.
During a 5 year residency in the state of Utah, it has been revealed that Romney had three sister wives.
During a 5 year residency in the state of Utah, it has been revealed that Romney had three sister wives.
Oh, what? You say that I am repeating a large lie so that the public will eventually consider it the truth?
I learned it from the 2012 Republic Convention.
During a 5 year residency in the state of Utah, it has been revealed that Romney had three sister wives.
During a 5 year residency in the state of Utah, it has been revealed that Romney had three sister wives.
During a 5 year residency in the state of Utah, it has been revealed that Romney had three sister wives.
Oh, what? You say that I am repeating a large lie so that the public will eventually consider it the truth?
I learned it from the 2012 Republic Convention.
No comments:
Post a Comment